Monday, January 4, 2010

What's your resolution?

I don't know, but for some reason this year I have very concrete resolutions that I want to stick with. Many of them have to do with cleaning up; my diet, my house, my garage, my paperwork....and lightening up; my weight, my mind, and spirit. I wonder why I feel so motivated this year?.....perhaps it's because I have one year till 50 and I feel like I need to get a move on.

What New Year's resolutions are in your heart? Will you keep them? Are you committed? In many ways, it's simply just time for a change. I wish you luck.....I wish me luck...but I guess luck is not really what we need. t's desire, commitment and the ability to stick to a goal...keep your eye on the prize. So here's to a cleaner house, healthier body, leaner look, and a laser like resolution to get you there. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment