Friday, April 17, 2009

Sunny Day - Power on!!

I woke up with the sun streaming in through the skylight in my bedroom. I lay there thinking in anticipation of being out in the sun. I didn't want to waste one moment inside. But then as I lay there, aches and pains from my week attempting to get back into a workout routine began creeping up on me.

Hmmm
......suddenly I thought....it's Friday...time to see Dr. Henri of Power On Chiropractic and Nutrition That was definitely worth going indoors for. I've been seeing Dr. Henri since October when I was suffering from asthmatic bronchitis, something I battle with every winter from October straight through to April.

I have seen such an improvement in my health since I started getting adjusted, that although I have always believed in the power of chiropractic, I have never had such dramatic results before; even my chronic insomnia has improved. But it is not just the long term effects that have me hooked. The immediate pain relief is such an incentive, I actually look forward to keeping my appointments.

So now I am less achy and all ready to enjoy the sun and Power On!!

Visit us!
http://www.threevillagepeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment